BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Artful procrastination's goal is to offer helpful ideas for procrastination seekers everywhere. Sit back and enjoy.

I love comments and I actually read them. Got procrastination tips you care to share? Why not guest blog for me? 500 Artful Procrastination Points if you do.

What to trade links? Email me at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Websites selling products are not accepted, unless it's to do with writing.)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Procrastination at its Finest

Is it possible to procrastinate procrastination? Apparently so.

Consider this: I write for a living, right? Since I write articles, my income is based on how often I write. So, the more I write, the more I make. Seems straight forward. And since I've got stuffs to pay for; naturally I write until my fingers seize up and my brain starts screaming for a break.

With that said, it almost seems like I've procrastinated the art of procrastination.

Procrastination, as we all know is quintessential to the well-being of one's state of mind. If all we did was work, our minds would eventually become barren and our bodies would tire. Procrastination is, basically, necessarily for a healthy balance in life.

And I admit: I've been procrastinating on procrastinating. The question is: when does that procrastination of procrastinating become too much? When does it become detrimental?

Five points if you can answer my corrections; ten if you have reasons why your answers are correct.

0 comments: