BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Welcome!

Artful procrastination's goal is to offer helpful ideas for procrastination seekers everywhere. Sit back and enjoy.

I love comments and I actually read them. Got procrastination tips you care to share? Why not guest blog for me? 500 Artful Procrastination Points if you do.

What to trade links? Email me at PrettySiren@gmail.com with "link request" in the subject line. (Websites selling products are not accepted, unless it's to do with writing.)

Monday, July 13, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion

Want twenty Artful Procrastination Points? Take a look at Prompt Romp. Prompt Romp is my writing blog, that's dedicated to providing interesting prompts (of every variety, including one word prompts and picture prompts) for writers of every genre of fiction. If you like it, become a follower. That's five extra points to you! And if you REALLY like it, add it to your blogroll. And if you comment, I'll know who you are, and I can return the favor for your blog. You just gotta ask/type/write.

2 comments:

AmberInGlass said...

So what if I've already done those things? Do I still get points?

Unknown said...

Points accumulate over time.